Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

We were out of town for the weekend, so this is a day late, but better late than never.

Monday - peanuts, soda and pretzles on the airplane.  I didn't even have any other snacks and our flights were so close we didn't have time to pick anything up, definitely not a day of healthy eating

Tuesday - Butternut squash soup - there are so many ways to make this soup, but I love it with apple.  A little crunchy bread and you have the perfect meal.

Wednesday - Salisbury Steak, I don't think I have ever made or eaten salisbury steak and I don't usually like Sandra Lee and her receipes, but I was watching Food Network in the hotel and this just looked really good, plus it will be a good meal to make with the kids. 

Thursday - Minestrone Soup

Friday -  Breakfast,  it has been a while since we did breakfast for dinner I think it will be a waffle night and of course eggs, scrambled and over easy, and most importantly BACON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment