Monday, October 25, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

Another week and another menu, added bonus, this week I am actually doing it on Monday!!

Monday - sasuage and potatoes - I'm not exactly sure what I'm making.  I thought there was a traditional New England dish with sasuage and potatoes, but I can't seem to find anything, I guess it's just my food imagination at work

Tuesday - Slow cooker squash stew

Wednesday - Salad  with steak - we get our vegetable delivery on Wednesday and Liam has two loves making salads and food challenges on FoodTV, so I thought we would try a salad challenge for our kids cook night. 

Thursday -  still deciding

Friday - Roast Chicken - Tuesday is my usual slow cooker night, but this week Friday is also super crazy so I'll break it out twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment